Shipping & Delivery● Free domestic shipping for standard orders (under 16 ounces) in the U.S. (via USPS First Class Mail or UPS Mail Innovations). USPS First Class Mail International does not offer global tracking information.
● Packages returned to the Spigen warehouse due to incorrect shipping information will be given a PRODUCT REFUND.
● We are not responsible for any items/packages lost during transit or if it has been tracked as delivered.
● Orders will ship out once ALL items can be fulfilled within the purchase. Packages will ship out according to the LATEST pre-order date unless stated otherwise.
● Orders will ship out within 1 to 2 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
● Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 10:00 AM EST will be processed out the following business day.
● In the event your purchase is split into multiple packages for shipment, if an upgraded shipping method had been chosen for the order, the initial shipment will be sent via the upgraded method. Any shipments thereafter will be shipped via standard domestic or international shipping offered at that time.
● Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements.
● The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
● All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided.
● All orders may be placed on hold for further security verifications if information is found to be fraudulent and/or the order total exceeds $100 USD.
● In the occasion an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions.
● If your order contains one or more pre-order/back-ordered item(s), the entire order will beheld until all items are in stock and can be shipped together. To ensure your available "in stock" item(s) are not held while your pre-order/back-ordered item(s) are pending, we suggest that you order the pre-order/back-ordered item(s) separately.
Additional Shipping Information
● Free domestic shipping for standard orders (under 16 ounces) in the U.S. (via USPS First Class Mail or UPS Mail Innovations)
● Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Note that circumstances out of our control (natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.) may produce shipping postponements.
● USPS First Class International Mail does not offer tracking information.
● The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country.
● First Class Mail : Usually takes 3 to 8 business days
● Priority Mail : Usually takes 2 business days
● Express Mail : Usually delivered the next day from shipment day
● First Class Mail International : Varies by destination. (Tracking unavailable for this method)
● FedEx Ground Home Delivery® : Delivery is within 1 to 5 business days. Delivers on Saturdays at no extra charge.
● FedEx Express Saver® : Usually delivers in 3 business days by 4:30 PM PST to most areas (by 7 PM to residences). Available throughout all states except Alaska and Hawaii. No delivery on Saturday.
● FedEx Standard Overnight® : Delivery for the next business day by 3 PM to most areas and by 4:30 PM PST to some rural areas throughout all 50 states (Hawaii service is outbound only). No delivery on Saturday.
● FedEx International Economy® : Time-definite delivery typically in 2–5 business days (2 or 3 business days to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico) from the U.S. to more than 215 countries and territories.
● FedEx International Priority® : Time-definite delivery typically in 1-3 business days from the U.S. to more than 220 countries and territories, and to the U.S. from more than 220 countries and territories.
By UPS Mail Innovations
UPS Mail Innovations inducts your mail piece into the U.S. Postal Service within 48 hours of processing. The U.S. Postal Service will then deliver the mail piece within 3 to 5 days, on average. (Total shipping period can be about 5-7 business days.)