Anker Oculus Certified Charging Dock Station, Headset Display Holder, Controller Mount with 2 Rechargeable Batteries, USB-C Charger & Cable for Oculus Quest 2
Please select all options.
About this item
Effortless Charging: Simply place your Oculus Quest 2 headset and Touch controllers onto the dock to charge.
Officially Certified: Oculus Ready certified to work flawlessly with Oculus Quest 2.
High-Speed Charging: Fully charge your headset and controllers in just 2.5 hours.
Switch Less, Play More: Don’t waste time swapping out batteries. Use the included rechargeable batteries and custom covers to keep your controllers charged up.
What You Get: Anker Charging Dock for Oculus Quest 2, USB-C to USB-C cable, USB-C wall charger, 2 battery covers, magnetic USB-C headset connector, 2 rechargeable Ni-MH (Nickel-Metal Hydride) AA batteries, 18-month warranty, welcome guide, and friendly customer service.
1. Oculus Quest 2 and Touch controllers are not included. Not intended for use with the Oculus Elite Strap with Battery.
2. After completing a full charge, your Anker dock will keep Quest 2 controllers slightly below a 100% charge to maximize battery life and health.
3. If you use a protective case with your Quest 2 headset or controllers, remove it before charging.
4. To charge the headset and controllers at the same time, use the included wall charger. Using a charger with an output of less than 15W will only charge the headset.
5. A flashing orange light means the charging dock has stopped charging. Do not remove the batteries if they are warm. Wait until they have cooled down before taking them out.