Anker PowerCore Slim 10000mA PD Power Bank 18W USB-C Portable for iPhone 13, 12 Mini, iPad Pro 2018, More Blue
Please select all options.
About this item
Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough cell capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11" iPad Pro.
Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 4.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take 10.2 hours.
Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD (Wall Charger Not Included)
The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high cell-capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely even notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or use trickle-charging mode for low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Recharge your power bank via the USB-C port almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone 13, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops / tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use a Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 4.5 hours.
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take 10.2 hours.
• There are 4 LED indicators in total.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be insufficient.
Disconnect your USB-C to Lightning cable when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
• 10,000mAh is the total nominal rated capacity of the internal battery cells.