Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro True Wireless Earbuds with ACAA 2.0, HearID ANC, Fusion Comfort, Hi-Res Audio
Please select all options.
About this item
- Recommended by 22 GRAMMY Winning Producers
- ACAA 2.2: Our exclusive coaxial dual driver technology delivers high and low frequency sound directly to your ear without interference. Its wide soundstage is detailed and spacious, bass has a deep punch, mids are luscious, and treble sparkles.
- Personalized Noise Cancelling: Standard noise cancelling only adjusts noise based on data. HearID ANC analyzes your ears and level of in-ear pressure to create a tailored profile that optimizes noise reduction and reduces external sound to suit your ears.
- Fusion Comfort Fit: Liberty 3 Pro’s earbuds have a triple-point ergonomic shape and built-in ear pressure relief for all-day comfort. 6 sizes of liquid silicone ear tips and flexible ear wings ensure you get a strong seal and secure grip.
- Update Firmware: Before using Liberty 5 Pro for the first time, connect to the Soundcore app and update the earbuds' firmware to the latest version.
How do I get the perfect fit?
Select ear tips and ear wings with a suitable size for your ears.
Hold the buds in this position.
Put the buds in your ears at this angle.
Twist to lock into position.
How do I use the left/right earbud on its own?
Method 1: Remove one earbud from the charging case to use and close the cover.
Method 2: If you are currently using two earbuds, put the earbud you don't want to use back in the charging case.
You can continue using the other earbud on its own.
How do I enable multipoint connection?
Open the charging case so the earbuds enter pairing mode.
Pair the earbuds with the first device, put them in your ears, and then long press both touchpads for 5s at the same time. You will hear the pairing mode indicator.
Search for “Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro” in your second device’s Bluetooth menu.
To switch between devices, stop the media on the device that’s currently playing, and then play the media on the second device.
Media will automatically stop playing when you receive an incoming call.
How do I reset Liberty 3 Pro?
Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the cover open.
Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the LEDs inside flash 3 times.
The reset is successful when the LEDs flash fast. You can now connect the earbuds normally.